Trees and Palms we are interested in buying:
- Canary Island Date Palms
- Oil Palms Copernicia Palms
- European Fan Palms
Any other rare or exotic palm. We DO NOT purchase Royal Palms.
- Gumbo Limbo
- Green Buttonwood
- Silver Buttonwood
- Silk Floss
- Other rare or exotic tress
Process for South Coast to purchase a tree or palm off of your property.
**If you received a door hanger (pictured below) already stating we are interested in your tree/palm you can skip to step 3.
2. We will review the picture and the access it will take to get the tree/palm and reply back to you and let you know if we are interested.
3. If we are interested in it we will schedule a time to come out and look at it in person as well as mark the area for underground utility check.
4. If the tree/palm checks out and looks good we will make an offer to you for the tree/palm.
6. When the time comes to harvest the tree/palm we will coordinate with you for the best time and day to do the work. Once we are done harvesting the tree/palm we will clean up and do any other work specified in our purchaser agreement such as planting a new tree. We are licensed and insured.